For years, Wyoming Tree Service has been providing you with beautiful and economical natural mulch products. We are pleased to expand our offering by introducing Colorbiotics mulch. Manufactured at our Wyoming facility using local wood, this is a quality landscape product for garden design. Seasoned wood is ground into mulch and screened for sizing consistency.
Colorbiotics colorants are added to create a beautiful array of vibrant colours. These non-toxic colorants are made with human-grade cosmetic ingredients and are safe for animals and the environment. Resins assist with colour adhesion and UV-stable pigments resist sun-fading. Beautify your landscape with safe and long-lasting colour using Colorbiotics mulch.
- 1 cubic yard of mulch will cover 108 square feet at a depth of 3 inches.
- Before unloading mulch on finished surfaces, put down a tarp to avoid discoloration.
- It’s normal for mulch to be damp when purchased. It will dry quickly once applied.
- Ensure the area is weed-free before applying mulch.
- Maintain mulch at a depth of 2-4 inches. Do not pile against stems or tree trunks.
- Avoid exposing coloured mulch to rain or sprinklers for 48 hours after applying.
- Rake mulch to refresh surface colour intensity.